The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Data maintenance and research employee (m/f)
- Collection, maintenance and research of national and international customer data
- Responsibility for general e-mail correspondence with our customers
- Ensuring quality standards with regard to data maintenance and target group allocation
- Taking over independent projects and tasks
Your experience & skills
- Completed commercial training in the field of information processing or a comparable specialization
- Ideally initial experience in the area of data collection and administration
- Secure handling of MS Office applications as well as telephone and online searches
- Quality awareness, accuracy, communication skills, open-mindedness and team spirit round off your profile
- Traineeship: The traineeship is based on a structured program, which is supplemented by our further education, such as e-learning, seminars, conferences or a compact study programme.
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.