The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Freelance media designer (m/f)
- Implementation of creative concepts and visualizations as well as layouts for various publications of our online and offline media in artwork quality (e.g. brochures/ 80-150-page scientific studies with information graphics and tables/ advertisements/ cross-media event designs)
- Creation of printable conference/congress/award documents - of program booklets, banners, stickers and marketing elements of all kinds
- Support of the design team with questions about the current DTP programs by your expert knowledge
Your experience & skills
- Several years of professional experience as media designer or graphic designer
- for digital and print media; ideally in an agency environment or comparable environment
- Very good knowledge of the current Adobe Creative Suite and the current Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Clean document structures and secure handling of typesetting and format templates
- Logical understanding and quick comprehension (for example to transform dry figures into clear information graphics)
- Strong typographic intuition and a pronounced awareness of quality
- Very good knowledge of prepress and PDF workflow as well as color management
- Ideally at least initial experience with print coordination, finishing methods and finishing processes of print products
- High degree of initiative, independence, service orientation and reliability
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.