The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Freelancer (m/f) data research & maintenance
Nebenjobs + Praktika
You like to work independently as well as autonomously and would like to support us as a freelancer or as a student assistant on a freelance basis in the research of new business contacts? Then we are looking forward to your application!
- Independent research of new business contacts via internet and phone research
- Add new data sets to our database
- Updating and administration of the existing database
Your experience & skills
- A licence, which allows you to work for us as a freelancer (by invoice)
- Strong experience in the use of PCs as well as in internet and phone research
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Office products
- A well-structured and independent working method
- Fluent German language skills and good English language skills
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a green outdoor area, as well as 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network and swap ideas
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.