The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Head of Finance (m/f)
- Management and further development of a motivated team of 12 employees (accounting, controlling, and purchasing)
- Direct reporting to the Managing Director and regular reporting to the shareholders of the Quadriga Group
- Definition and establishment of controlling structures
- Development of reporting structures for business and project management and other stakeholders
- Optimisation of controlling processes
- Creation of rolling business plans, target-performance comparison, and monitoring of business processes
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements, including support during the annual audit
- Planning and management of finances and corporate liquidity
- Determination and monitoring of the investment budget
- Preparation of company data as a basis for decisions and preparation of company reports according to company specifications
- Preparation and coordination of corporate planning (budget and medium-term planning)
- Business analyses, preparation of key figures and statistics for corporate management
- Taking responsibility for the following areas: financial accounting (accounts receivable, accounts payable), asset accounting, business settlement
- Interface to auditors and tax consultants
Your experience & skills
- Completed degree in business studies with a focus on controlling
- Profound professional experience in controlling as well as at least first experience in managing interdisciplinary teams
- Strong numerical and analytical as well as conceptual skills
- Initiative as well as a high degree of flexibility and motivating way of working
- Quick comprehension combined with a pronounced creative drive
- Confident manner as well as strong communication and argumentation skills
- Very good written and spoken English (company language: English)
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas, and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-life balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasise transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.