The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect and educate professionals. Find out more about us at www.quadriga.eu. The Quadriga Group is a service provider for the Bundesverband deutscher Pressesprecher (BdP) and operates its federal headquarter.
(Junior) PR Manager (m/f)
With more than 4,600 members, the Bundesverband deutscher Pressesprecher is the leading association for inhouse communication managers in Germany. Members belong to companies, associations, politics, or other organisations and represent a broad range of sectors. The association connects PR officers and offers them a platform where they can exchange opinions, experience, and knowledge. For more information, please have a look at www.bdp-net.de.
- Support the Executive Committee as a project manager (giving briefings and advice, preparing and following up on Executive Committee and other meetings, and organising the annual members’ assembly)
- Assistance in designing strategic concepts and managing the association’s activities (representing interests, communicating with and recruiting members, further developing the range on offer to members) in close collaboration with the Executive Committee of the BdP
- Act as an interface between the association and Quadriga (particularly with regard to joint projects, such as the “Kommunikationskongress” and the “Pressesprecher” magazine)
- Create event and project concepts, plus project management (e.g. surveys, publications, studies) including budget responsibility and controlling
- Monitor current topics and trends in the PR industry; “issues management“
- Responsibility for the BdP’s press and PR work
- Assist the association’s cooperation and media partners
- Members' support, general correspondence, activities of the association's ongoing work
Your experience & skills
- Professional experience in the field of PR and the communications industry
- Experience in association’s management or in the policy-relevant industry
- Very good communication skills and expressiveness as well as excellent editing skills
- Project management experiences are advantageous
- Sound understanding of political and economic relationships
- Good organisational skills and assertiveness as well as a precise and independent working method
- Excellent command of German and English (written and spoken)
- Active, outgoing, creative, enthusiastic, and dynamic team player
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.