The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Operationsmanager (m/f) Service Unit
- Coordination of all project activities in day-to-day business with focus on timing, costs and scope of services including resource planning and budget controlling
- Further development of a highly motivated and committed team (office management, project and association management, event management, marketing / PR and member administration)
- Optimization and further development of all processes within the teams
- Increase in service quality
- Supervision of internal and external special projects
- Regular reporting to the management board of the Quadriga Group of Companies
Your experience & skills
- Several years of experience in project management/account management, ideally in the service sector, e.g. in an agency
- Very good knowledge in the areas of team leadership, stakeholder management and budget controlling
- Association experience is desirable, but no MUST
- Extensive experience in leadership and motivation, especially in leading interdisciplinary teams
- Enthusiasm for public relations, human resources, sales and association work in general
- High degree of customer and service orientation
- Ability to work in a team and a high degree of motivation as well as a sense of responsibility
- Intercultural competence and fluency in German and English
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas, and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-life balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasise transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.