The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Project Manager (m/f) Design Unit
As the new Project Manager for our Design Unit, you will manage in collaboration with the head of department a motivated team of 25 creative people from design, photography, video, concept, and technology on diverse challenging projects. This includes leading the project from development to successful delivery, being responsible for the implementation and coordination of all project tasks, creating schedules, formulating the tasks of the project members, and ensuring that all projects are delivered on time. This position requires an organised mind, print production expertise, great people skills, and real attention to detail. You're welcome to have a look at our work on: https://issuu.com/heliosmedia.
- Our products include: brochures, flyers, magazines, and all printed documents needed for our congresses and conferences, conventions, summits, content festivals, awards, seminars, e-learning, leading specialist magazines, job portals, IT business solutions, and much more
- Responsible for all requests and queries, act as the main contact person towards internal clients and the team
- Responsible for project and resources planning as well as monitoring, including budget, schedules, and requirements management
- Team management: delegating the daily projects to the team (with JIRA Portfolio)
- Budget preparation and control in collaboration with the controlling department
- Effectively manage the delivery process and ensure the delivery of all projects on time, within budget, while meeting the requirements
- Contact person for external suppliers where time, budget and planning are concerned
Your experience & skills
- Professional experience in project management
- Strong background in design or marketing; print production expertise is a big plus
- Previous experience using project management tools (JIRA Portfolio)
- Structured working method, very good organisational and conceptual skills
- Independent, reliable, and extremely diligent, combined with highest quality standards
- Team-oriented, flexible and communicative
- Entrepreneurial attitude, results-oriented working methods, and hands-on mentality!
- International mindset with excellent communication skills in German and English both orally and in writing
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area
Together we create platforms to connect professionals and managerial personnel. If you would like to be part of our team, apply now with your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online form.