The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Project Manager (m/f) Offline / Print Marketing
You are a doer with experience of processes, project management and working across disciplines? You will manage different stakeholders with a positive and professional attitude and build up stakeholder relationships? Your profile is rounded off by profound marketing experience, a commitment to customers, creativity and a sense of humor? You're welcome to have a look at our work on https://issuu.com.
- Conception, realisation and development of our print advertising and communication measures (congress and conference print material, event and award brochures, specialist trade literature, scientific studies, specialist magazines, corporate brochures, flyers and much more) in coordination with the various stakeholders
- Play a lead role in working towards constant improvement of the effectiveness of our print campaigns
- Take full responsibility from the first brief all the way to delivery of assets while working closely with creative designers and other internal stakeholders
- Manage (de-)briefing process, creative team collaboration and proof-reading
- Set up project timings, manage alignments and approvals (incl. presentation preparation, formal quality check, meeting coordination, documentation) and ensure smooth execution
- Contribute to our reporting processes by measuring our print marketing results based on specific KPIs and detailed analysis
Your experience & skills
- Experience in the development, implementation and production of print marketing strategies and projects
- Extensive experience in the in collaborative projects and process management
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Independent working style, high flexibility and excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills: Outlook, Jira, Confluence, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills, as well as attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proactive and hands-on approach
- Experience and skills with working towards KPIs
- Creativity and an "out-of-the-box" way of thinking complete your profile
- Eligibility to work in Germany and willingness to relocate to Berlin
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms to connect professionals and managerial personnel. If you would like to be part of our team, apply now with your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online form.