The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
(Senior) Controller (m/f)
- Target group-specific reporting to the operational areas (production, sales, purchase and human resources)
- Responsibility for “cost center”, cost unit accounting as well as for the advancement of cost and activity accounting
- Conducting comparative analyses, deviation analyses and ad-hoc evaluations
- Preparation and verification of monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as management reports, forecasts and budgeting
- Submission of proposals for financial measures
- Implementation of investment and efficiency calculations as well as risk management
- Preparation of company-wide annual plans for the coordination of business units
- Elaboration and presentation of qualified decision-making bases for the management team
- Close collaboration with and support of the management team in the day-to-day business
- Further development and optimisation of the reporting system, the key figure system and the controlling tools
Your experience & skills
- A successfully completed degree in Economic Sciences with a focus on Finance
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Controlling
- Strong affinity for numbers as well as analytical and conceptual thinking
- High level of accuracy and reliability as well as a structured functioning
- Competent handling of all MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, and ideally experience working with ERP systems and controlling modules
- Ability to explain and communicate complex technical issues in a precise and adequate way across all areas of expertise
- Excellent communication skills in German and a very good command of English
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.