The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Senior Digital Product Manager (m/f)
IT & Digital Product Management
- Working together with team lead digital product management to drive the digital product vision based on the company strategy, manage and improve the existing websites, platforms, apps, portals, microsites, different tools and build the new and innovative digital products and features
- Interact with the stakeholders of business development, marketing, association, events, education etc. and deliver the userconcentred digital product solutions/features to drive their business success.
- Take the product owner role in the agile development team - create the product roadmap and backlog, deﬁne the user stories and elicit the technical requirements with development team.
- Deﬁne the KPIs, analyze the results and perform the analyses to interpret business value. Figure out the From the analyses
- Work closely with UXD and drive user testing to better understand how to continuously improve our digital products and what drives user engagement to increase the conversion rate
Your experience & skills
- University degree in either business, engineering or natural science studies or equivalent practical experience
- More than 4 years of experience in a digital product manager role, includes building highly scalable products and a passion for understanding the needs of our customers as well as internal stakeholders.
- You have ideally worked for a platform based business model before
- You have experience with content management and eCommerce systems - ideally with both
- You have the agile development methodology experience
- Great communication skills, able to communicate concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels.
- Professional experience and passionate about UX and always listen to the voice of the user
- You are analytical and number driven, taking into account qualitative and quantitative aspects in your product decisions
- Technical understanding and interest in new and innovative technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and the capability to prioritize
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas, and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-life balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasise transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.