The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
The Quadriga online editorial team produces the content for our magazine websites (e.g. pressesprecher.de, humanresourcesmanager.de, politik-kommunikation.de) and the online newsletter (e.g. psNEWS, sprecherszene, politikszene).
(Senior) Online Editor (m/f) for Newsletter
Content & Editorial
Do you have experience in the conception and the production of newsletter? Then we' re looking for you. Together with a dynamic team you are responsible for the development and the production of numerous theme newsletters - e.g. for professionals from the fields of professional development, general management, public relations, human resources, marketing, sales, compliance and public affairs.
- Development and production of theme newsletter in German and English language
- Research, drafting, distribution and optimization of relevant content
- Proofreading of texts regarding style, tonality and use of relevant keywords
- Management, developing and mentoring of trainees and freelancers
- Optimization and further development of content in terms of search engine visibility (SEO), usability and conversion optimization (CRO)
- Collaboration with other teams and departments of Quadriga, especially the editorial and marketing departments
- Support in the further development of our content strategy in cooperation with the Head of Content
Your experience & skills
- Completed degree in the fields of Marketing, Digital Media, Media Studies, German Studies, Journalism or a similar qualification
- Several years of experience in the field of online editing as copywriter/online copywriter for agencies or companies, especially in the area of our themes.
- Experienced in the production of newsletters
- Creativity, excellent editorial skills and good content-development judgement
- Excellent command of German and English
- Experienced in working with content management systems (CMS)
- Confident handling of common MS Office programmes, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Independent and well-structured working methods as well as strong organizational and communication skills
- Rapid comprehension, ability to work in a team, flexibility and resilience
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.