The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Senior Project Manager Digital (m/f)
IT & Digital Product Management
As our new Senior Project Manager Digital (m/f), your primary responsibility is to scope, specify, and manage the development and delivery of digital solutions. This includes leading the project from development to successful delivery, ensuring that all projects are rolled-out on time and improving the digital experience of our customers. This position requires an organised mind, digital expertise, great people skills, and real attention to detail.
- Lead varied projects with a focus on development of web and mobile applications, such as apps, websites, portals, shops, and backend applications
- Successfully manage the delivery of assigned digital projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, to budget, and meet the expectations of our customers
- Develop a set of clearly defined deliverables for each project, including project schedules, requirement documents, functional specifications, and project schedules
- Own the project management of these digital solutions, acting as the focal point for all requests and queries, effectively managing the delivery process, driving all deliverables through the different teams, and ensure that all project amends are accurately implemented to ensure an error-free delivery of projects
- Proactively manage the scope, timing, and priority of all projects, including internal and external resources to ensure these don’t deviate from agreed schedules
Your experience & skills
- Technical background with a good general understanding of (a wide range of) technologies, including web development technologies, CMS, project management tools (JIRA) and so on
- Experience in managing (complex) digital projects, preferably as project manager for web solutions from inception to delivery with the ability to work unaided on digital projects
- Rigorous in organising and managing complex tasks, conscientious and adept at solving issues on all project levels
- Assertiveness in a dynamic, somewhat unconventional environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude, results-oriented functioning, and hands-on mentality
- Independent, reliable, and extremely diligent way of working, combined with high quality standards
- International mindset with excellent communication skills in English (CEFR level C2), both orally and in writing – additional languages such as German are a plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany and willingness to relocate to Berlin is a must
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.