The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Senior Salesmanager / Account-Manager (m/f) Corporate Education
Sales & Business Development
We are looking for support in the sales of our Non-Degree-Products - seminars, e-learnings and customized products within the context of our corporate education program.
- Sales as well as consulting of seminars, e-learning and corporate education programs
- Responsibility for the complete sales process
- Development and management of the existing customer relationships, contract negotiations as well as active acquisition of new customers and establishing the company on the market as a highly innovative business school
- Responsibility for the sales forecast
- Definition, review and evaluation of the sales targets of the different divisions and products
- Identification of the growth potential and customer needs
- Support of the marketing department and cooperation with the department regarding the price and marketing strategy as well as competitor analysis
Your experience & skills
- Professional work experience in the sales of highly complex products, ideally in the field of corporate education
- High competence in consulting combined with an analytical, solution-oriented working style
- Impressive personality with a strong team spirit as well as an efficient and effective way to communicate and organise
- Excellent command of German and English, both spoken and written
- High degree of self-organization, resilience and hands-on mentality
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.