The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Awards Management
- Providing support for the awards team during the conception, implementation and follow-up of our prestigious awards, as well as providing assistance during awards and gala events in the areas of PR, Communications, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales and Politics - e.g. Digital Communication Awards (www.digital-awards.eu), Deutscher Preis für Onlinekommunikation (www.onlinekommunikationspreis.de), Human Resources Excellence Awards (www.hr-excellence-awards.de) and Excellence Awards (www.excellence-awards.com)
- Contact for detailed advisory and support services for the awards participants and jury members via telephone and e-mail, in German and English
- Cooperation with our in-house event team: Planning and organisation of jury meetings and gala events for the individual awards
- On-site-support at award and gala events as well as assistance at each stage of the proceedings
- Close cooperation with graphics and web department as well as various editors; preparation of brochures, adverts, websites etc.
- Implementing marketing measures and monitoring social media channels
- Administrative and organisational tasks during daily business operations
Your experience & skills
- Graduate in the fields of PR, HR, marketing, Arts or Political Sciences or comparable courses of study
- Ideally (initial) practical experience in PR, HR, marketing, politics or project management, e.g. during different traineeships or working student activities
- Business fluent: German and English, both written and spoken
- Structured, prompt and independent working methods, customer orientation and reliability
- Responsible attitude towards work and high level of motivation
- Further education: We value further education and your professional development. Benefit from five days professional education a year!
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 motivated colleagues with whom to network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events.
- Career opportunities: Explore your creativity and the variety our company offers, enabling you to work autonomously with many opportunities for personal development.
- Work/Life balance: We are committed to a healthy work/life balance. Profit from flexible working hours (core working time 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.) and the option to work from home.
- Flat hierarchies: We prioritise transparency, short decision-making channels and a personal atmosphere.
- Community: Strong team spirit is important to us. Lunches for interns, trainees and junior staff, monthly social events, mystery lunches and Meet the Board are just some of the opportunities we offer our employees to make this happen.
- Sports programme: We´ll get you in shape! Our weekly sports programme covers running, fitness and yoga.
- Onboarding: To facilitate your start at Quadriga during your first days and weeks, we apply onboarding processes, including an initial induction phase, training, regular feedback discussions and our mentoring programme.
- Help with your company pension: We´ll support your goal to care for your financial future.
- Location: Work in the centre of Berlin with good access to public transport, an in-house library and our own green courtyard.
Together, we create space for informative dialogue, helping to network specialists and managers. If you´d like to assist us, send us your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) via our online portal.