The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Business Development
Our team continues to develop Quadriga's products and customers. Are you looking for an entry into the field of business development? As part of our traineeship, you will be employed in various areas for targeted preparation for technical and project tasks. In our experienced team you can take over your first responsibility at an early stage and create relevant impact together with us.
- Support in the development and evaluation of business cases
- Assistance in conducting market screenings and analyses
- Support in product planning with the responsible project managers
- Integration in the creation of marketing plans in coordination with marketing and sales management
- Annual planning and controlling of quantitative and qualitative target achievement
Your experience & skills
- Internships or at least first work experience in business development, product management or in the field of marketing/sales
- Completed relevant university studies (ideally media studies, economics, e.g. business administration with a focus on marketing, or communication sciences) or comparable vocational training
- Interest in economic growth and corporate success
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Structured, efficient and responsible working methods
- Confident appearance and high ability to work in a team
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.