The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Content Production - Public Relations
Content & Editorial
Would you like to help us create content for our theme communities? As part of a trainee program, we offer you the opportunity to research, write and distribute editorial and product-related content for PR professionals. In an experienced team, you can take responsibility at an early stage and create relevant impact for our customers.
The traineeship is based on a structured programme, which is supplemented by our further training programmes - such as e-learning, seminars, conferences or a compact study program - on specific topics.
- Research, creation and distribution of relevant content for PR professionals (distribution, in particular via newsletters, websites, social media)
- Evaluation of the recorded content channels according to defined KPIs
- Interviews on and reporting from our conferences, congresses and stakeholder events
- Close collaboration with other Quadriga teams and business units, in particular editorial, marketing, creation and event.
- Support for the further development of our content strategy in cooperation with the Head of Content
Your experience & skills
- Completed studies (e. g. media science, economics or communication sciences)
- Practical experience in the field of (online) journalism
- Profound linguistic talent and a strong affinity for composing texts
- Experience in PR and multimedia communication is an advantage
- Passion for communication
- Eagerness to learn and curiosity
- Digital native
- Structured, efficient and self-responsible working style
- Confident appearance and high team spirit
- Fluent command of Business English
- Traineeship: The traineeship is based on a structured program, which is supplemented by our further education, such as e-learning, seminars, conferences or a compact study programme.
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.