The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organizing conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programs, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Data Analytics
As a trainee (m/f) we offer you a steep learning curve in the field of data analysis through active involvement in the analytics team. We will support you on your way to becoming a Junior Data Analyst (m/f) through extensive further training (online/offline).
- Support the evaluation and visualization of company key figures
- Assistance in deriving and presenting recommendations for actions
- Mastering ad hoc/special analyses
- Introduction of statistical analyses & modelling
- Cooperation in the optimization & automation of existing processes
- Identification of necessary and meaningful data sources for analyses and evaluations with regard to quality and professional suitability
- Creation of documentation for process flows
- Creation of reports and dashboards
Your experience & skills
- Studies in Natural Sciences, Economics, Social Sciences or similar qualification
- First user knowledge in the evaluation of relational databases (SQL) is an advantage
- Ideally first experience with (statistical) programing environments – preferred in SAS, SPSS or Python
- Competent handling of MS Excel and affinity for numbers
- Ideally initial experience in an analytical and conceptual environment
- Results-oriented, structured and analytical approach
- Willingness to acquire extensive new knowledge through suitable further training and self-study
- Good command of English
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas, and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-life balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports program: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports program includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programs.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.