The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Digital Product Management
IT & Digital Product Management
Individual Trainee Program and learn how to build digital products like portals, websites, microsites, digital tools, apps and platforms in a professional and state of the art process.
- Work directly with our Teamlead “Digital Product Management”
- Takeover exciting projects to improve the existing Quadriga websites
- Visit the extensive Quadriga training offers around the topic digital product management
- Analyse market trends, business and customer needs and translate them into product requirements
- Monitor technology trends and develop new as well as innovative digital product ideas
- Build the product roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders and the management team
- Describe user stories, specificity the requirements, and manage the product backlog
- Work closely with UX, Design and IT to deliver the best digital product solution and to determine a realisable implementation plan
- Build and manage the digital products in an agile development environment with IT
- Learn project management and release management
- Define and run different user testings to optimise the existing digital products
- Define reasonable KPIs to analyse and monitor the performance of products & features, including A/B testing
Your experience & skills
- University degree (e.g. in economics, technology, business administration, or engineering) or comparable education
- Internships or at least first work experience in the field of digital product management or project management
- Passion for developing great digital products to solve customer and business problems
- Data focus as well as very good analytical skills
- Structured, efficient, and responsible working methods
- Excellent communication skills, assertiveness, and a strong team spirit
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas, and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-life balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasise transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.