The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) E-Mail-Marketing /CRM
Your heart beats for holistic customer communication? Are you a fan of A/B-Tests and success analyses?
Are you fascinated by automatisms, databases and the possibility of communicating with customers when you are as engaged as possible? Then you are just right for our trainee program CRM/E-Mail Marketing!
As part of our young, dedicated marketing team, you can prove your skills on the job and become an email marketing professional within 18 months.
- Planning, conception and execution of email marketing campaigns to promote the entire Quadriga product portfolio
- Continuous optimization of our HTML layouts
- Cross-departmental work for the definition, creation and selection of target group-oriented content for e-mail campaigns
- Carrying out A/B tests and ensuring holistic e-mail tracking
- Reporting and analysis of email campaigns in close cooperation with our Data Intelligence Team
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with relevant stakeholders (data intelligence, product management, business development, creative)
- Analysis of distribution structures and strategic optimization of target group communication
- Setting up automated / trigger-based e-mail campaigns
- Extension of the e-mail product portfolio by further innovative communication mechanisms
- Participation in the creation of cross-channel online marketing campaigns
Your experience & skills
- Degree in economics, media studies or communication sciences, ideally business studies with a focus on marketing, media studies or communication sciences or a comparable (commercial) education, e.g. training as a marketing communications clerk.
- First experience in online marketing and/or content management (you have already worked with a CMS or ESP tool)
- Safe handling of the Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ideally first experiences in working with databases, working in a CRM
- Ideally first experiences with HTML/CSS
- Communication skills, assertiveness and strong team spirit
- Exact, structured, efficient and self-reliant working method
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Traineeship: The traineeship is based on a structured program, which is supplemented by our further education, such as e-learning, seminars, conferences or a compact study programme.
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.