The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Event / Live Communication
As a trainee (m/f) events you will get to know the entire spectrum of event management and are involved in all project phases! Our activities cover all organisational stages of our events - from conception and planning to implementation and evaluation. In the end, you are a professional in all questions concerning event conception, location, catering, technology etc.! After completing your traineeship, you can take responsibility for your own project. Three warm, cheerful and motivated teammates are waiting for you, who would like to take you on a journey through the Quadriga events!
- Assistance in the organisational planning and implementation of national and international events (congresses, conferences, award shows, business festivals)
- Getting to know the entire event management from A-Z
- Direct cooperation with the experienced team lead
- Support in the development of creative concepts on the subject of "live communication”
- Participation in the development of new event formats
Your experience & skills
- Completed training as an event manager, event merchant or university degree with a focus on event management or marketing
- Internships or at least first professional experience in the field of events
- a high degree of flexibility, resilience and negotiating skills
- Communication skills, assertiveness and a strong team spirit
- Exact, structured, efficient and self-reliant working method
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas, and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-life balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasise transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.