The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) in Project Management, Marketing and PR
- Support the awards team during the conception, implementation and the follow-ups of our prestigious awards, assist during awards and gala events in the areas of PR, Communications, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales and Politics - e.g. “Digital Communication Awards” (www.digital-awards.eu), “Deutscher Preis für Onlinekommunikation” (www.onlinekommunikationspreis.de), “Human Resources Excellence Awards” (www.hr-excellence-awards.de) and “Excellence Awards” (www.excellence-awards.com)
- Contact for detailed advisory and support services for the awards participants and jury members via phone and e-mail, both in German and English
- Cooperate with our in-house event team: planning and organisation of jury meetings and gala events for the individual awards
- On-site support at award and gala events as well as assistance at each stage of the proceedings
- Closely cooperate with graphics and web department as well as various editors; preparation of brochures, adverts, websites etc.
- Implement marketing measures and monitor social media channels
- Perform administrative and organisational tasks of the daily business
Your experience & skills
- Degree in the fields of PR, HR, Marketing, Arts or Political Sciences or comparable studies
- Ideally (initial) practical experience in PR, HR, Marketing, Politics or Project Management
- Fluent command of German and English, both orally and in writing
- Structured and independent functioning, customer orientation and reliability
- Responsible cooperation and high level of motivation
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.