The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Procurement
Are you communicative and enjoy dealing with new, exciting topics? Are you interested in complex strategies and clean process management as well as the search for creative solutions and the learning of clever negotiation skills? Do you want to gain valuable practical experience in the broad spectrum of goods and services purchasing in an international environment right from the start? Then apply to us now for an individual trainee program!
- Intensive integration into day-to-day business
- Insights into the area of Purchasing / Procurement as well as practical basic knowledge of the adjacent areas of accounting and controlling
- Individual e-learnings and seminars tailored to your needs
- Individual support by a personal mentor
Your experience & skills
- Relevant internships or at least initial experience in the area of Finance - Purchasing / Procurement or similar
- University degree (ideally in economics, e.g. business administration with a focus on management/ procurement or similar) or a comparable (commercial) education, e.g. in wholesale or foreign trade
- Curiosity to deal with the exciting environment of cross-divisional business processes and interest in establishing and expanding specialist expertise
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Very good MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- Structured, efficient and responsible working methods
- High affinity to numbers and flexibility
- Confident manner, very good communication skills and team spirit
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.