The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Project Management - conferences, congresses, awards and business festivals
Do you want to support us in the development and realisation of our business events? As part of our trainee programme, we offer you the opportunity to create content and experiences for our national and international conferences, congresses, awards, as well as business festivals. Furthermore, you will get the chance to take over responsibility in an experienced team and to develop the necessary impact for our customers.
The traineeship is based on a structured program, which is supplemented by our further education, such as e-learning, seminars, conferences or a compact study programme.
- Conception, organisation, and evaluation of our national and international conferences, congresses, awards, and business festivals
- Contact person for our speakers, cooperation partners, and potential customers; cultivating contacts with representatives from industry and politics
- Planning and realisation of all marketing activities (online as well as offline) in cooperation with the design and marketing department (brochures, mailings, websites, social media)
- Editing of texts for our brochures and mailings as well as responsibility for their publication
- Organisational and content-related management of our event websites
Your experience & skills
- Completed degree (eg Media Science, Economics or Communication Sciences)
- Structured, efficient, and autonomous working style
- High affinity for our target groups (including PR, Politics, HR, Marketing, Sales, Compliance, Tech)
- Professional manner at our events and confident handling of our speakers and participants
- Strong writing ability and pleasure in writing texts
- Traineeship: The traineeship is based on a structured program, which is supplemented by our further education, such as e-learning, seminars, conferences or a compact study programme.
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.