The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin is a private, state-accredited university for management in public relations and communications, politics and public affairs, human resources, sales, and marketing. Our passion lies in the interdisciplinary knowledge transfer, practice-oriented research and study as well as professional network building. In addition to six professional MBA and Master´s degrees, we offer numerous trainings on the executive education level, such as conferences, seminars, e-learnings, and compact study programmes. DEUTSCHLAND TEST ranked the Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin as a “Top Business School” in Germany in 2017. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin is part of the internationally oriented company Quadriga.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga-university.com.
Trainee (m/f) Project Management - Focus Marketing
Do you want to work in the academic sector? Do you want to learn the essential skills in the field of project management? In that case, the Quadriga University Team is the ideal partner. You will take on responsibility and receive a great "Training on the Job" from day one onward. You can expect exciting topics from developing a social media strategy, participating in an international business festival, initiating a university blog up to the website support and the implementation of complex marketing campaigns (offline and online).
- Get involved in the day-to-day business
- Always up to date: content-related project research on economic topics
- Planning, calculation and implementation of all marketing activities (online and offline) in cooperation with the design and marketing department
- Organizational and content-related maintenance of the university website, the blog and all social media channels
- Drafting texts for brochures, mailings and blog posts as well as responsibility for their publication or positioning
- Planning and realization of all marketing activities around our international business festivals
Your experience & skills
- Internships or at least first work experience in the field of project management / marketing / PR
- Completed studies (e.g. in the field of media sciences, economics or the area of communication sciences)
- Well-structured, effective and independent working method
- Fluent command of English and German
- A confident appearance and the ability to work in a team
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.