The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Recruiting / Talent Acquisition
People & Communications
You already have some work experience in HR and / or recruiting as an intern / working student and now want to start as a recruiter? Then you've come to the right place!
In your traineeship, you will learn the entire recruiting process: from the autonomous creation and strategic placement of job advertisements and applicant management to active sourcing and the execution of interviews / assessment centres as well as contract negotiations and onboarding interviews.
- Learning a professional "state oft the art" recruiting process: creation & placement of job advertisements, selection and pre-selection of application documents, applicant management, active sourcing, conducting structured interviews & assessment centres, contract negotiations, onboarding interviews and much more.
- Direct cooperation with Teamlead Recruiting
- Takeover of exciting own projects in the field of candidate experience journey, employer branding, onboarding and talent management
- Participation and representation of Quadriga at career fairs etc.
- Attend monthly recruiting events together with the recruiting team (networking, socialising)
- Use of the extensive Quadriga further training offers around the topic Recruiting (among other things E-Learnings (https://bit.ly/2v81D7M), seminars (https://bit.ly/2v9x0P5), conferences https://www.socialrecruitingdays.de/, congresses https://www.personalmanagementkongress.de/)
Your experience & skills
- University degree (e.g. in human resources, economics, media or communication sciences) or comparable (commercial) education
- Internships or at least first work experience in the field of HR and / or recruiting
- Communication skills, assertiveness and strong team spirit
- Exact, structured, efficient and self-reliant working method
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.