The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Web designer (m/f) full or part time
- Development of visual digital concepts for our product portfolio (congresses, awards, business festivals, seminars etc.) for our management target groups
- Development of corporate designs for the website of new products
- Design and implementation of responsive designs for websites
- Support in the development and visualisation of intuitive user interfaces
- Collaboration with the stakeholders as well as collaborative development and consultation of concepts concerning the design
- Cooperation with our in-house design department and the web development team
- Design and conception of online marketing ads and marketing mailings
- Creation of templates for the content management systems WordPress and Drupal
- Development of HTML- and CSS-based style guides for the web developers
- Verification of designed websites regarding the maintenance of the web design
Your experience & skills
- Completed degree in the field of IT / Web design or a comparable professional training
- Several years of relevant professional experience, ideally in design-oriented agencies or companies
- Verification of a (web) portfolio which includes e. g. responsive corporate websites, product sites, intranets, magazines, event websites as well as online portals.
- A strong sense of design, typography as well as new trends in web design
- Your working style is characterised by a modern, unconventional design in contrast to well-arranged corporate sites.
- Competent handling of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies HTML5, (X)HTML, CSS3 and SCSS as well as web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- Organisational talent and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent command of German and English (both orally and on writing)
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.