Working Student (m/f) Event Management
We are looking for an enthusiastic working student (m/f) for the organisation of regional and professional meetings, coaching days, get-togethers as well as conferences and webinars with up to 100 people for our professional associations.
- Support in the organisation, realisation and follow-up of national and international events
- Editing, managing and maintenance of event and participant lists
- Content management of the websites
- Tracking and documentation of projects
- Correspondence by telephone with customers
- E-mail correspondence with members, spokespersons of technical and national groups or service providers
Your experience & skills
- Enrolled student (m/f) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Organisational talent, reliability and attention to detail
- High focus on customers and service providers
- High level of communication and teamwork skills as well as a talent for improvisation
- Stress resistance and an independent and exact working method
- Competent handling of MS Office applications
- Good command of German and English, both orally and in writing
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.