The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Working Student (m/f) HR
People & Communications
Nebenjobs + Praktika
Do you want to gain an insight into all topics of HR work - with a focus on administration? You are responsible for preparing official confirmations and certificates and for the organisation of internal benefits (sports programme, "rookie roundups", etc.). Furthermore, you have the opportunity to support exciting projects and research tasks.
- Supporting the HR Department in administrative tasks
- Maintenance of the HR management system (Personio)
- Assumption of research tasks
- Support of HR projects
Your experience & skills
- Enrolled student at a university of applied sciences or university, ideally in a field of business studies, e.g. Economics, Business Administration or a similar subject.
- First relevant work experience gained by internships in the HR department is a plus.
- Great interest in human resources topics
- Enthusiasm for organisational and administrative tasks
- Confident use of all current MS Office applications
- Hands-on mentality, motivation to learn, a quick understanding and fun in new tasks.
- In-depth and service-oriented working methods, even in stressful situations
- Very good knowledge of German and good command of written and spoken English
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.