The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Working student (m/f) System Administration
IT & Digital Product Management
Nebenjobs + Praktika
You are looking for an entrance in the field of system administration or would like to deepen your knowledge and support us with your professional expertise? Then apply now and become a part of our IT team!
- Support of the day-to-day business in the area of system administration
- Support in the area of first level support and user support
- Administration, follow-up and documentation of project developments
- Taking responsibility for selected projects
Your experience & skills
- Ability to understand complex projects as well as a high level of team orientation
- Enrolled student (m/f) at a university or university of applied sciences
- First experiences in the field of system administration are an advantage
- Ideally knowledge in Microsoft Windows, MS Office and Adobe CS-Suite
- Structured, analytical and solution-oriented working style
- High resilience to be service-oriented even in stressful situations
- Excellent German language skills and a good command of spoken and written English
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.