Departments / Jobs
Founded in 2000
Founded in 2002 - From a political communications consultancy to a specialist publisher to an international higher-education organisation.
A Diverse Team
SITUATED IN BERLIN MITTE
The ideal location between the TV Tower, Berlin Cathedral and Friedrichstrasse.
4 NAMES, ONE COMPANY
Quadriga, Quadriga University of Applied Sciences, German Press Academy, Quadriga Forum
Once upon a time, we were a very small company. Despite our growth, our start-up mentality is ever-present.
WOMEN IN LEADING POSITIONS
Almost 50% of Quadriga managers are female.
Or in other words: 220+ colleagues / thinkers / creators / trendsetters / digital innovators.
NO DRESS CODE
Wear whatever makes you comfortable. We are about you, not about your fashion sense.
Following our founding and a period of (creative) chaos we are currently in the midst of a transformation into a specialist digital company.
Benefits - WHAT AWAITS YOU?
THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD
YOUR INTRODUCTION TO QUADRIGA
WE INVEST IN GOOD LEADERSHIP
- Each manager participates in modular, multi-day management development programmes led by external coaches.
- You are a part of the managing community. In regular meetings you’ll continue to learn alongside a sparring partner.
- Play a role in shaping the company and its corporate culture.
BE PART OF AN EXPERT NETWORK
- Work with experts in various fields. Build on your experience and integrate your knowledge.
- Receive extensive development opportunities - not only within your team, but across the company as well.
- Use your independence and the freedom to develop your ideas.
GROW WITH US AND REALISE YOUR IDEAS
- Do you already have 1-2 years’ work experience or have you gained abundant relevant experience during your studies? Then a junior position is for you.
- Learn from experts and bring your own perspective.
- Our junior programme includes a customised training package.
YOUR DREAM JOB BEGINS HERE
- Have you successfully completed your bachelor's/master's programme and now want to launch your career? Put your knowledge to the test and apply it in practice with us.
- Accept responsibility for projects from the outset and benefit from our comprehensive training catalogue.
- Unsure whether your studies fit our vacancies? Don’t worry: You have the chance to convince us why you are right for the job! We consider applications from anyone with an education behind them, whether university, college or another form of training.
IN THE THICK OF IT - INFORMED INSIGHTS AND A GREAT TEAM
- You will be integrated as a full member of a team, working on exciting projects and taking on your own responsibilities.
- Experience the atmosphere, culture and daily business of a major Berlin media company.
- Show us what you're made of! Many of our employees started as interns and are now working as permanent employees of Quadriga.
- Our interns are paid fairly. Plus there is the opportunity to take on a further training course worth upwards of 400€, for free!
YOUR CHANCE TO GATHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE PARALLEL TO YOUR STUDIES
- During your studies, why not collect relevant job experience and learn how an international higher-education company functions?
- Determine on a weekly basis which days and how long you want to work. That way you can easily balance you work and study commitments.
- Working between lectures? No problem! Quadriga is centrally located near the Mitte campus of the Humboldt University, parallel to Unter den Linden.
- Your entry into the company: We offer many opportunities for further development - for example, our trainee programme.
What documents do you need?
Please send us a cover letter, your current CV, information such as your earliest start date and your salary expectations. Depending on the position, work samples may also be relevant. As soon as this information is complete, we’re good to go.
Are the advertised vacancies up to date?
As long as you see a vacancy posted on our website’s Careers Page, you can be assured that the position is still open.
When can I expect an answer?
We are grateful for your interest in Quadriga and check each and every application very carefully. In cases where we receive many applications every day, the process can take quite some time to complete. If you haven’t heard anything from us in an unusually long time, please get in touch!
How should I prepare?
Carefully study the advertised vacancy. Think about what you want to know about us. Spend time exploring our website and our products and services. In your interview with us, it’s important that we know in which direction you want to develop yourself and how we can support you on this journey. When you tell us about yourself, draw on appropriate examples. Be open and ask us any questions.
What’s the dress code?
We enjoy a casual working atmosphere, so you don’t have to come dressed in formal clothes. Wear whatever makes you comfortable. Ultimately, it’s your personality we want to see.
What happens next?
After we’ve gotten to know all applicants for the vacancy, we decide who we want to invite for a trial day and give you our feedback on your interview as soon as possible.
What is a introduction day?
The aim of the introduction day is for us to get to know each other better. After you meet the team, you’ll be presented with a light task and, in the afternoon, you show us your solution. That way, you get to see what kind of work could await you here, and we’re in a better position to decide if you fit the position.
How should I prepare? Do I need to bring anything?
You won’t have to bring anything with you to the introduction day. Simply come wide awake and in a good mood! The introduction day task will be based on the typical responsibilities of the advertised position. We know that we won’t be able to cover everything in one day - we just want to shed light on one part of the job.
Who will I meet?
You will sit with the team – in most cases directly at your possible future workplace. So you’ll receive an authentic impression and see who your manager and colleagues would be. If time allows, we’d be happy to plan a lunch break with you and the team. Depending on the position, the company management will arrange a further interview to gain an impression of you, and vice versa.
What happens next?
After the completion of your introduction day, we decide whether we can imagine a working relationship with you and discuss with you whether you want to join Quadriga. We’ll inform you within just a few days: in the meantime, we are at your disposal for any further questions by telephone.
What happens after the acceptance?
We were able to persuade you, and vice versa? Great! Then you’ll soon be part of the Quadriga community. After a quick verbal confirmation via telephone, we’ll take care of the details and send you your contract through the post. All further matters - e.g. start time on the first day, which documents we need - will be explained directly to you. Your On-boarding Programme commences on your first day with us, so you can get started straight away: kick-off meeting, on-boarding training, welcome lunches with the team and much more. We look forward to welcoming you!