The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Acamy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Content & Editorial
Are you an expert in the field of human resources management? Are the buzzwords Future of Work, Agile Management, Employer Branding and HR Governance making your heart beat faster? Or would you like to familiarise yourself with this content? Then Quadriga, the publisher of Human Resources Manager magazine (https://www.humanresourcesmanager.de/), is the place for you.
- Research, creation, distribution, and optimisation of relevant content for HR professionals (distribution in particular via newsletters, websites, social media, blogs) in accordance with our content strategy, taking into account the target group and SEO-relevant aspects in German and English
- Evaluation of the recorded content channels according to defined KPIs
- Optimisation and further development of content in terms of search engine visibility (SEO), usability, and conversion optimisation (CRO)
- Interviews at and reporting on our conferences, congresses, and stakeholder events
- Editing of texts with regard to style, tonality, use of search-relevant keywords
- Close cooperation with other teams and divisions at Quadriga, in particular editorial, marketing, creation, and event
- Support the further development of our content strategy in cooperation with the Head of Content
- Support the further development of existing newsletters and portals as well as conceptual support in the development of new media formats and products
- Networking within the HR sector and identification of current topics resp. trends
Your experience & skills
- Degree in marketing, digital media, media studies, German studies, journalism or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in online editing as copy-writer/online copywriter on the agency or company side in the B2B/B2C sector, preferably with a focus on HR
- Strong network within the industry, ideally at home and abroad
- Good feeling for language and enjoyment in writing texts
- Excellent command of the German and English language
- Experience in dealing with content management systems (CMS)
- Safe handling of common MS Office programmes, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Independent and structured way of working as well as strong organisational and communication skills
- Quick comprehension, ability to work in a team, flexibility, and ability to work under pressure
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas, and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-life balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasise transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.