The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Team Assistant (m/f) for the Seminar Coordination Division
- Assisting with seminar preparation and evaluation
- Supporting our participants and speakers
- Acting as a contact person for seminars and offering advice on general issues (dates, organisation, etc.)
- Being responsible for dealing with organisational tasks such as data maintenance and booking hotels and events rooms, etc.
- Preparing training documents for our seminars
- Helping to create marketing materials
Your experience & skills
- Work experience in the field of administration
- Completed commercial training, e.g. as a business management assistant for office communication or office management assistant
- Organisational talent and enjoy working in a team
- independent and carefully working style
- High degree of service orientation
- Very good knowledge of writing as well as very good use of written and linguistic expressions
- Very good knowledge of German as well as written and spoken English
- Confident use of all common MS Office applications
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.