The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Teamassistance (m/f) Eventorganisation
- Support the team in the preparation and follow-up of our conferences, congresses and awards
- Administrative and organizational tasks of the day-to-day business, e.g. producing participant lists, name labels, folders, etc.
- Support of events on site (room management, check-in)
- Preparation and distribution of surveys, queries and evaluations
- Participation in the development and implementation of marketing materials (presentations, brochures and flyers) as well as support in the maintenance of websites
- Coordination of hotel and travel bookings for national and international speakers
Your experience & skills
- Work experience in administration - preferably in the field of event management
- Completed commercial training
- Confident use of the common MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Organizational talent with a careful and independent work style
- High level of service orientation
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) would be ideal
- Fluent in German and English
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create space for an informative dialogue to connect specialists and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online application form.