The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars, and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
Trainee (m/f) Project Management / Event Management International Festival for Professionals
In summer of 2019, Quadriga will host an International Festival for Professionals dedicated to the theme of life design and professional development. For three days at a cross section of creative venues in Berlin, our guests will experience a fun educational programme featuring inspiring minds from business, tech, media, science, education, art and culture, live music performances as well as art exhibitions. At the core of the festival will be a guided series of life design workshops. Professionals from various backgrounds will experience a unique “design your life” journey that will change their perspective and create value for both their personnel and their professional life.
For this very special festival experience, we are looking for a highly talented and motivated candidate to join our team as a trainee. We base our traineeship on a structured program and offer e-learning, seminars, conferences or a compact study programme as a supplement.
- Conception, organisation, and evaluation of our international business festival
- Contact person for our speakers, cooperation partners, and potential customers; cultivating contacts with representatives from industry and politics
- Planning and realisation of all marketing activities (online as well as offline) in cooperation with the design and marketing department (brochures, mailings, websites, social media)
- Editing of texts for our brochures and mailings as well as responsibility for their publication
- Organisational and content-related management of our event websites
Your experience & skills
- Completed degree (e.g. Media Science, Economics or Communication Sciences)
- Structured, efficient, and autonomous working style
- High affinity for our festival topics personnel and professional development
- Professional manner at our events and confident handling of our speakers and participants
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Strong writing ability and pleasure in writing texts
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas, and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-life balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasise transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.